Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Project 4

Starting off, I made a guitar loop using slayer and the distant rhythm sound. I used the 3 chop tool. After that, i created a drum beat. consisting of high-hat on every other one and three, and kick and snare on every other one. I also added another high-hat sound to it. After that,i put the cut off frequency on the slayer part. Lastly, i added BP String with 3X osc, and made a very simple pattern with that. I added an automation clip to this part, too.I wanted this to be subtle,but noticeable. I almost forgot, i added a drum fill in the middle,with a lot of kick/snare with a little high-hat. I combined it with my other drum pattern for a fill i liked. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Your project was creative, but it ended abruptly. Now that you know how to use different effects, you can still use a fade out even if it isn't part of the assignment. For your description you should also include what style you were going for.

    ReplyDelete