Monday, February 13, 2012

Project 2

I started out by making the guitar rhythm. I used the "slayer" guitar tool, and used the 'metal' sound. After experimenting with different note, I used the chop tool. I had to try out a few different patterns until I got the one I wanted. After that, I added the bass-line, which was the same as the guitar but a lower key. I used Boobass for this. Finally, I made the drum beat. I made the drums last because I wanted them to match the guitar, not vice-versa. For the drums, I used a lot of the crash cymbal and snare. After doing this, I transposed the guitar and bass up a few notes for the second half of the loop. It's pretty short, but I like the way it turned out, and I like the ending. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Your project was creative and I like the way the drums compliment the melody. In your post you could mention what sound you were going for. I did like how descriptive you were about the instruments used.

    ReplyDelete